|Last week download:||9,552|
Find answers to your questions regarding Music Morpher and MP3 Player Morpher products: Purchase, license, upgrade, refund, OS support, etc.
- Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr to translate this content to other languages.
- Music Morpher is now available in 3 editions. Click here to view their features and pricing comparison information.
PART 1: GENERAL QUESTIONS
1-1. Why should I buy the Full Version? Top
The Plus Version gives you a full access to all features of the program so that you can enjoy it without any limitation. With a license key, you can:
- Use the program without expiration.
- Use the Easy DJ without expiration.
- Record and convert audio files without limit of formats and time.
- Cut, copy, paste, paste to mix, and edit a whole or any part of an audio file, then save it unlimitedly.
- Open and play songs in a multi-track. Morph each song and then save them all as a unique file.
- Extract or remove the vocal from a song without limit.
- Take more special and single effects and combine up to 4 effects in real time.
- Get excellent technical and customer support.
And more. See this page to know the details.
1-2. Why don't I have a Serial Number when I download the product from your download page? Top
The program you have downloaded from our download page here is a trial version of our actual program. This copy is limited in its functioning, and is free for trial for a certain period of time. A Serial Number is meant for the Plus version which is the program with no limitation. You have to purchase the Plus version first to have it. Click on the product name to know the differences between the Trial version and the Plus version of AV Music Morpher and AV Music Morpher Gold.
1-3. What are the recommended system configurations to run AV Music Morpher 5.0? Top
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
1-4. Questions about purchasing product online, product license, support services, software upgrade and refund Top
These matters are covered in our FAQ page about our policies. Click here to visit the page.